Saturday, April 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren were you post books that you've gotten over the past week. Taken literally, this post is a lie because I got absolutely nothing in my mailbox. I did, however, get some lovely treats left on my desk in my office :)
 
 I borrowed these from my friend at work (who is also an YA lover) last year and I decided I wanted to try to read them again. I traded her Obsidian and Enclave which I think was fair. So, I don't own any things, just borrowing. How sad...

My other co-workers girlfriend (isn't it great having nice co-workers?) actually works for Scholastic in New York City in their marketing department which means she can get loads and loads of free books and every once in a while, he brings me in a surprise from her. She must look at my Goodreads posts on Facebook cause she always gets me books I haven't read yet. Hurray for free books!

These are other free books she got me this week. I already have the MazeRunner so maybe I'll try to do a giveaway with some of the doubles of books I have. My co-worker lost my original Hunger Games book so his girlfriend gave me the whole set with a Mockingjay pin. Actually I have three pins from her. Anyway, I already had Catching Fire and Mockingjay so they are doubles too. Maybe when I get to a hundred followers...

I didn't pay for any books this week. Holla for that! I need to save as much money as possible.