Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)


So this is my first In My Mailbox and, if you didn't know, it's a weekly meme by The Story Siren and its purpose is for bloggers to share all their lovely book goodies they've gotten throughout the week. So let me get started:
(Links are back to Goodreads page)
 _______________________________________________________________________________

The Dead Celebrity Cookbook by Frank Decaro

Not a fiction book, but it is a book that I won through Staten Island Parent Magazine....no I'm not an actual parent (unless you count Fred and Albert my guinea pigs)...and no I don't cook at all but it fills my bookshelf and it is the first book I've ever won so woohoo me! All those hours of lazying around the internet at work really paid off! (Please note the sarcasm here)


The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I've been thinking about reading this book for a while so when my bank was offering a discount on redeeming my reward points for gift cards, I couldn't resist but to get $100 dollars to Barnes and Nobles and thus this book.

The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaac
This was a book I just came across on Goodreads and also decided to buy with my Barnes and Noble gift card (or BNN) as my older sister and I like to call it so my little sister doesn't come to interrupt our Starbucks and gossip magazine time...Anywoooo I finished reading it on Sunday so a review is to come.
 _________________________________________________________________
From Netgalley, I got:

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

So that's it! Feel free to link back to your post about books you got! I get most of my book selections from blogs or Goodreads so I love to know what others are reading.