Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feature and Follow (14)


A meme created for bloggers to find and follow each other though Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.
 
Q:What started you Blogging?

There was a lot of different things that lead me to blogging and then book blogging specifically. I used to have a lifestyle blog on Wordpress but I hated Wordpress and thought of it as a chore. I couldn't think of posts to write. It took forever to do anything. Just blah in general. Apparently I'm not interesting enough for a lifestyle blog.

I started to follow other blogs randomly and they were all on Blogger. I followed some style fashion blogs and thought of starting one of those. I quickly nixed that idea when I realized I would probably have to brush my hair everyday.

Somehow I found Supernatural Snark blog. Through that I found Veronica Roth's blog, author of Divergent. I'm an aspiring YA writer and I became obsessed with her blog. Through comments there, I found the greater wonderful world of book blogging.

I think that's were my productively at work went into the crapper. Literally, if you charted it, I did nothing for like 6 months except blog stuff. It flat-lined.

Sometimes it's a chore with the blog, I'm not gonna lie, but never do I regret making one. I love it and there are always things to post about. It's great to find people who love books as much as I do. I've never met someone as YA obsessed as I am in "real life,"

Comment/ tell me if your a new or old follower. I'll do the same! I'm really interested in reading the answers to this prompt.