Thursday, July 12, 2012

Book to Movie News: Sirius Black Prequel Web Episodes



So I heard about this over facebook and I am so excited about it! Sirus Black is my favorite character in HP series (I legit cried when he died).

This is going to be a series of Web episodes on ItAllBegins.com. Go to the website to check it out. It looks professional and legitimate.

HERE'S THE GIST

"Sirius Black and the Secret Keeper" is an expansion of JK Rowling's backstory in the Harry Potter Book Series & Universe set during the first wizarding war."

"Our aim is to bring an amazing backstory to life focusing on Sirius Black, which has always been my favorite character in JK Rowling's Harry Potter Series. I've read the books and seen the movies like 50 times each. A Harry Potter prequel fan-made series has never been done before. My own journey in bringing the story to life has been pretty insane, from people telling me I am nuts to smacking my head and getting amnesia for 4 months during post production, but this is my tribute to Harry Potter, JK Rowling, and the fans. I hope the fans enjoy, share, and back my own original project. I plan on releasing more episodes and creating a whole story arc."
-Adam VillaSenor
Director/Writer

Some Character in the Episodes:
Lilly Potter
James Potter
Bellatrix Lestrange




Released Episodes:

- Part One (Part One will be featured online on ItAllBegins.com at 6pm July 14th!)
- Part Two (Part Two will be release on 8.22.12)



All Info taken from ItAllBegins.com


What do you think? Are you going to watch it?