Friday, June 22, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

The rules:
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you’ve tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

Ten Random Facts About Me:
1) I have two guinea pigs names Fred and Albert Einstein and a new kitty named....nothing yet actually. Just got her yesterday.
They all have reflective eyes which stinks when taking pics. Oh well.
 2) I also have two older sisters and a younger brother and sister. I am the definition of a middle child.

3) My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley and I have no idea why. I can watch it over and over though.
4) I drink my coffee really light with at least three Splenda.

5) One of my best friends is a former co-worker of mine who is 58 (don't tell her I told you her age, she'll kill me...) But she has the spirit of a teenager. 
6) My boyfriend says I have the animal spirit of a Feral Cat. You make up your own answer why.

7) I have been out of work for almost a month and a half to work on my WIP but I hardly work on it. I have no idea what I've been doing all day. It's definitely not looking for a job haha.

8) My favorite painting is Starry Night. Who doesn't love that one?

9) I didn't read Harry Potter until I was in high school. You couldn't get me to touch a book for fun younger than that.
10) I've been to Greece three times (I'm half Greek BTW.)



Questions from Chantel HER BLOG:
 Thanks for tagging me

1) How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for about 6 months. 

2) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I found Veronica Roth's blog (author of Divergent), became obsessed with it and so decided to start my own. 

3) Favorite book and author?
Geez, this is always hard. But I would have to say Order of the Phoenix may be my favorite book ever. I never considered Rowling my favorite author though. IDK who that would be. 

4) Have you ever fancied a character from a book?
Well, Jace from TMI of course. Really like Chaol from the new Throne of Glass book.

5) What genres do you like?
I like YA fantasy, paranormal and science fiction. Only with a few exceptions do books I read not have a romance. 

6) What is your least favourite book?
 Probably Fallen by Lauren Kate. I threw it against the wall after reading it.

7) Hardback or Paperback and why?
I would say paperback because I don't like book covers. I take them off to read and they always end up damaged or lost.

8) Do you have an inspiration?
I'm inspired by a lot of young writers in the Young Adult genre like Roth (Divergent), Mafi (Shatter Me) and Maas (Throne of Glass).

9) Favourite place to read?
I like to read on my bed mostly. 

10) Ever felt like you can relate yourself to a character?
Of course! Almost all of them. That's what reading is about right?



Blogs I tagged: Ah, errrr, too much effort to find ones. I looked and didn't find one for ten minutes. If you wanna participate, leave a comment :) I'll keep looking and update.

4) 
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)


My Questions for them:
1) How long have you been blogging?
2) Why did you start blogging?
3) What book are you most excited about reading in the near future?
4) What has been the hardest part of blogging for you?
5) If you could live in the world of a book, what book would that be and why?
6) What is your least favorite book?
7) Girl/ Boy in a book you wish was real? Why?
8)What would you do if vampires were real? Kill them? Hide?
9) Favorite place to read?
10) Got any cool ARCs?