Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feature and Follow (12)

A meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read to connect book bloggers!

Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake, who is it and what book are they from?

Well, my birthday is right near Halloween so with that in mind I have to pick someone paranormal! 







Maybe Daemon from Obsidian since he is an alien and way hot but I feel like he would be a jerk and no fun......

















Or maybe Puck from The Iron Fey Series! He's funny and spontaneous but I feel like he would ruin the party with his crazy antics. Definitely not Ash, what a bore....






I think I'll choose Lend from the Paranormalcy Series because he can change into any cute guy I want! 

Therefore, Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester from Supernatural would be the one jumping out of my cake. Yummy Yummy. I'll have seconds.

 (I don't know how many times Jensen has been on this blog but he is definitely a recurring theme so I have no other choice. It's only right.)

Adorable

Serious

And your welcome


Comment and follow. I'll return the favor. Tell me in the comments if you did.
Oh and I made a new Twitter for those who don't do the FF for Twitter. Follow me and I'll follow you! @HardCoverLife