Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feature and Follow (3)



 

 

Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

 

Most of the time, I stick to only one book. 

 

However if a book is really boring me, for reasons such as it has a slow plot or a lukewarm romance,  I'll go to another book. I always try to finish the first book though. I don't think I ever didn't finish a book-- okay maybe the fourth book in the Mortal Instruments (I didn't read the last twenty pages)-- but that's really only one I can think of.

Never more than two though.

 

Is it a normal thing to read more than two books? I admire the person who can. I also pity them for their short attention spans. haha. 


So please, if you'd like, comment and follow me (if you are a new follower) and I shall do the same for you. I love meeting people who love books as much as I do.