Friday, March 2, 2012

Feature and Follow (1)

Trying a lot of new things out this week as I attempt to figure out the fascinating world of book blogging. Here is my first Feature and Follow.

 Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

 I would like to see A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libby Bray made into a movie. I prefer books into movies with relatively unknown actors and actresses but if I had to I choose---


I can't think of anyone who could do Gemma justice...maybe Emma Stone but she doesn't have the look down. I can't think of anyone famous for Gemma.

I see Leighton Meester as Felicity. Although she doesn't have grey eyes, I think she has that direct stare and magnetism which are Felicity...she may be too old though.


The girl who plays Harper on Wizard of Waverly Place as Anne....

Alexandra Daddario or Megan Fox (too old) as Pippa who is suppose to be very beautiful, almost too beautiful for her own good.



This kid from a show on Nickolodeon's Victorious looks perfect for Kartik




(Almost all of these choices are for best actresses or actors who look like the characters****)

What do you think of my choices? Who would you choose?